[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please don't increase .com TLD pricing

Jeremy Jay jeremy at pbnjay.com
Tue Feb 11 01:05:52 UTC 2020

As a small business owner, and website application developer, significant
increases to the .com TLD pricing will greatly affect my ability to compete
with large corporations. Please do not go forward with these pricing
changes, and in the future make sure that ALL of the community benefits
from any changes. Show us where the money is being spent so that we can
support ICANN in the future!

Thanks,

Jeremy Jay