[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3 Comment

Carl Youngmann cyoungmann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:11:49 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

I am concerned about the amendments to the Registry Agreement because it

will affect, not just me, buy any individual who would like their own

domain name.  I am 100% sure that no corporation will object to the 28%

cost increase every six years as they earn money off their domain name and

paying almost any amount would be acceptable to them.  However, there are a

great deal of small businesses, such as mine, that would see this as an increased burden. Further there are many individual users that have purchased their own domain name and

are using it for personal use, not commercial use.  Some of us have

multiple domain names, if for no other reason than to protect our own names

from being used to run a website. The .com TLD should remain affordable and available to a wide range of users.

Carl Youngmann, Proprietor

The North Press, Port Townsend, Washington

thenorthpress.com, thenorthpress.net, thenorthpress.website

cyoungmann.com, elliemathews.com