[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Stop hindering African technology growth

Niti Resources nitiresources at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:22:51 UTC 2020

I read about your plans to increase the price of .com domain over this
decade that may go as high as 70% on the current price.

This increase will hurt the African technology growth. We are against it
especially as there is no convincing reason for this increment.

On behalf of the startups in Africa with a global goal, I join my voice to
demand that I CAN step down on the price increase.