[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I oppose .com price increase

Charles Conn chkzulu at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 15:27:29 UTC 2020

To whom it concerns,

As someone who is new to having an internet presence through my own website, I find it appalling that you’re considering rules that would allow an up to 70% price increase for registering .com domains over the coming years.

This would block people like me from being able to create personal websites. Therefore, I oppose the proposed moves being considered. This goes against helping the consumer on the individual user-end just to line the pockets of shareholders. I hope you do the right thing.

C.C.