[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Pricing Transparency

Tarek Alakmeh tarek at alakmeh.ch
Tue Feb 11 15:30:41 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,
I wanted to write you because your actions in the last few months affected me and my work as a webmaster, who registers domains regularly.
I find it very disappointing that the proposed changes are very intransparent and not clearly formulated. How will a pricing change for .com improve the internet?

Please do not sell out the fundamentals of the WWW as you seem to be doing with .org and now .com.

Sincerely,
Tarek Alakmeh