[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM domain names

Jan Kiermasz, Black Velvet Associates jan at blackvelvetassociates.com
Tue Feb 11 15:30:24 UTC 2020

I have just been informed about your proposal to allow increases in the price of the TLD .COM

This is going to have a huge impact on the SME market who are already extremely price sensitive. It will put an unnecessary cost burden on may smaller business and I can’t believe that you thought it a good idea to implement these price hikes without the proper consultation. When a governing body don’t go through due process it makes me wonder if they really have their customers in mind or are just about the money. Sounds to me like ICANN are just about the money and not about customer service or satisfaction.

I would love to see some clear justification why you are allowing ridiculous (up to 70%) price increases over the coming years without proper consultation with the Domain Registrars or the wider audience. .

Jan Kiermasz
Director
Black Velvet Associates Ltd
07986 290 974

Black Velvet Associates Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales. Registration Number 04894308.
Registered Address: 17 Bramwell Avenue, Prenton CH43 0RG