[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I do not support the proposed changes to .com prices

Chris Laskey chris.laskey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:31:40 UTC 2020

The openness of the web depends on people making decisions that benefit
all. Acting in an open and transparent manner is critical.

I do not support the proposed deal with Verisign.

I do not support the proposed plan to increase .com domain registrations.

I do not support the manner in which this decision was made.

I do not support ICANN profiting from the administration of domain name
address like .com without a transparent and clear agreement on the
specifics of how that money will go to support fair and equitable access to
internet domains.