[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3 Feedback

Aaron Van Gorp aaron at lucentdigital.co
Tue Feb 11 15:33:16 UTC 2020

As an entrepreneur with dozens of domains registered, I’m concerned with the proposed amendment 3 changes. It’s also disappointing to see that ICANN would be receiving several million dollars in exchange for it’s support of these proposed changes. This feels much like the actions that politicians in the US take with backroom deals, that aren’t for the benefit of mass of users, but a select few.

I don’t support this initiative, without some adjustments and additional clarity of how the funds will be used.

AARON VAN GORP
Managing Director
LucentDigital.co
(417) 459-4491 x700