[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to Amendment 3

Dugi dugagjin.s at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:41:06 UTC 2020

Hello,

I would like to voice my opposition to Proposed Amendment 3.

I can't afford to pay exorbitant prices for my domains each year - I can barely afford them as is. I've already been forced to let several of my domains expire. This will hurt the internet as we know it and will result in a less diverse, money-fueled trade. I don’t believe we want this for the internet — Please don’t taint it for the sake of money and greed.

Please, think of the struggling entrepreneurs like me who can't afford this - you'll be taking away their business fronts.

Nobody benefits from this except Verisign.

Best regards,
Dugaxhin Surdulli