[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I am opposed to ICANN's proposed amendment 3 to the .COM registry agreement

Jay Hersh jsh at doctorbeer.com
Mon Feb 10 22:10:44 UTC 2020

I am writing to voice my opposition to ICANN's proposed amendment 3
to the .COM registry agreement. As currently proposed the amendment
is likely to force a raise in the costs of registration of .com
addresses. As someone who has a small business which first registered
its domain close to 20 years ago I have seen continued increases over
this time but the current proposal is likely to raise costs more than
in all that time combined. As such I feel that it is not in the best
interests of the public.

Jay Hersh
85 Old Farm Lane
Hyde Park, VT 05655