Gale Wolfenbarger galew5515 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:12:53 UTC 2020

One more example of what happens when a group does not have enough
control on them by an outside agency.  When I worked for large
corporations it always seemed like ICANN and Verisign were getting away
with murder with what they charge for only keeping track of .com
registries. But now I am retired and have a very simple website where I
show pictures of my family and a few things I have written.  Now I am
being told that the fee for my URL will be going up by up to 70% in the
next 10 years. It is really criminal.  Companies are always complaining
about too much government regulation.  This is a perfect example of why
it is necessary.

Shame on you.

Gale Wolfenbarger