[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed increases in .COM domains

Curtis Penner imcurtispenner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:35:00 UTC 2020

Hello,

My name is Curtis Penner. I’m a small business person who makes a modest living with my online properties. To read that the cost of operating my business is to rise significantly with this new agreement with Verisign is disturbing and upsetting.

It’s baffling to me how this proposed increase can be justified. It appears from my point of view to be a cash grab and ask that you reconsider this agreement.

Thank you,
Curtis Penner