[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please Don't Increase The Cost Of .COM Domains

Fawaz Momoh fawazpaul2014 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:40:15 UTC 2020

Hello, just reading about the increment that might take place. As a regular
customer to the .com domain, I'd like to appeal that this price shouldn't
go up.

A lot of people have started and grown successful businesses online because
they could get the funds to grow their business offline. They looked for a
way out and the answer was purchasing .com domains for as little as they go
for.

This is something we are happy about and would love to continue.

Thank you for your consideration.