[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I am opposed to the new contract proposal b/t Verisign and ICANN

jager0320 jager0320 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:53:26 UTC 2020

I am opposed to the contract proposal b/t ICANN and Verisign that will
allow for significant price increases for registering a .COM domain.  This
will impact a very large number of people who already incur
significant costs for maintaining .COM registrations.  We deserve more
information as to the benefits and justifications for this new contract.
This is truly a monopoly situation and we deserve to have this contract
proposal made public and reviewed for fairness by the appropriate
government agencies.

Sincerely,
Brian Olzinski