[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increases

JanaLee Wagner janalee at newpulsecounseling.com
Mon Feb 10 23:54:54 UTC 2020

Raising prices for .com domain names will greatly impact small start-up
businesses. The proposed rate of increase can be very debilitating to many.
I personally am trying to be available to people in need and trying to keep
costs down. It is important I have this option available to enable access
to me and my business. Any amount of increase at the start of a business
can be detrimental, but the rate proposed would certainly impact negatively.

Thank you for considering the public view.

Dr. JanaLee Wagner
--

Dr. JanaLee Wagner, DSW, MSW, LICSW
Clinical Social Worker