[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Price increase

Josh Jackson jackson.joshua09 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:00:25 UTC 2020

Hi there, I would like to say that a .COM price increase is a terrible idea and will hurt so many entrepreneurs and aspiring small business leaders in the long run, possibly having a negative effect on our economy.

When I was 14, I aspired to start several business, and had it not been for the affordability of .COM domains, I wouldn’t have had the luxury of taking the first step of pursing what might possibly be a dream job.

Please consider not raising .COM prices and keeping them the same.

Best,
Josh Jackson