[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please Do Not Allow .COM Price Increase

Esther Filbrun esther at ignitelit.com
Tue Feb 11 00:09:21 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern:

As a small blog owner on a .com domain, I have a very tight budget when it comes to managing my online presence, since my blog is supported by my work salary. It would be much more difficult to afford to keep the blog up if I have to pay more for my domain name—so either I would lose my search presence by going to a free domain, or I would lose my site completely. Either way, I would view having to move because of high price increases as going against my right to free speech.

Please do not allow this proposal to go through.

Thank you,
Esther Filbrun