[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Justification?

Jim VanPeursem jvp at vpfamily.org
Tue Feb 11 00:37:04 UTC 2020

I learned of your intent to increase .com pricing, without any public
input. I used to believe ICANN was a trustworthy entity, watching out for
the greater good of the internet and its users, but this opaque decision
making with commercial partners does not bode well for your reputation.

I would ask that you reconsider your plan to raise .com prices and instead
open up the plan for review and public comment, seeking inputs from all
sides, before moving forward.

Regards,

->jvp

--