[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM price Increase

Jamie Krautkremer pravusmedia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:07:14 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to express my absolute disgust at the news of this backdoor
deal to increase the price of .com wholesale prices. This increase will
drastically hurt small web developers such as myself as well as other small
businesses that need a website to drive their business. I could totally
understand a small increase here or there as the cost of living increases.
But to setup a deal that would allow a rate increase of up to 70% for 8 out
of the next 10 years is absolutely asinine. All this will do is hurt the
end user and all the business along the way.

Please reconsider this deal.