[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Manning, Prof. Christel J. ManningC at sacredheart.edu
Tue Feb 11 16:11:20 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,
I control domain name price controls. I chair the Economic & Community Development group of our local neighborhood association in Fair Haven, CT. We are an all volunteer group that organizes neighborhood festivals, community dining out nights, and parks cleanups.  We went with  Namecheap for our website because it's affordable. There are many little groups like us. Please don't make any changes.
Thank you.

Christel Manning, PhD
Professor
Dept. of Philosophy & Religious Studies
Sacred Heart University
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, CT  06825

Phone: (203) 371-7733
Email: manningc at sacredheart.edu<mailto:manningc at sacredheart.edu>
Web: https://www.sacredheart.edu/academics/collegeofartssciences/academicprograms/philosophytheologyreligiousstudies/theologyandreligiousstudies/facultystaff/christeljmanningphd/

Recent publications:
Facing Death Without Religion - Harvard Divinity Bulletin<https://bulletin.hds.harvard.edu/facing-death-without-religion/>
"Meaning Making Narratives among Non-religious Individuals,"  in New Dimensions in Spirituality, Religion, and Aging https://www.routledge.com/New-Dimensions-in-Spirituality-Religion-and-Aging/Bengtson-Silverstein/p/book/9781138614819
Organized Secularism in the United States (https://www.degruyter.com/view/product/466728)
Losing our Religion (https://nyupress.org/books/9781479883202/)