[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price gouging

Andrew Johnson andrewjohnson at neartownchurch.org
Tue Feb 11 16:21:02 UTC 2020

I am writing to state that the process you all are putting forth to raise
the domain registries for every .COM user is absurd and greedy and request
that you all reverse course immediately. Raising prices a small amount is
understandable. Promising to raise them for 8 of the next 10 years without
a commitment to leave them stable is greedy.

As a church with multiple .COM addresses, this increased cost will
adversely the mission of what we do.

Please reverse course.

If my understanding is one sided and I am missing the global benefit of
this decision, please help me understand. If my understanding is likely
right, then...reverse course.

--
Andrew Johnson
Associate Pastor at Neartown Church