[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM

Daniel Marku markudaniel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:25:43 UTC 2020

Hello ,
I am a registrant of a .com domain name and streaming solution company.
 I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.
 No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.
 The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified. More than this price its not ferry , my proposal is you can lower the price from $7.85 to $7 not to increase.
 ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest, not only to grow for themselfe, and make more money from our pocket.
This is serious work we are not playing and you please don’t play with us.

Daniel Marku
IT Director to TV 7 & Radio 7,
Direcotr of Global7.tv
Streaming expert to Sednacast.com