[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] No increase

Linda Morgan lindamorganproperties at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:37:54 UTC 2020

I am a small business that is basically being gouged from all sides. I have to have a few domain names and it is going to be a hardship for me if these increases go in effect. Please don't allow the proposed increases!

Thank you,
Linda Morgan, REALTOR  LLC, GRI
727-251-0494 cell
Coldwell Banker
280 Beach Drive NE
St. Petersburg, FL 33701

***Wire Fraud is Real*** Don’t wire funds to any business or individual without first calling them on a known good phone number, and verifying routing and account numbers!

Sent from my iPhone