[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Keep the end users in mind!

Lynne Moses lynne at appleseedent.com
Mon Feb 10 22:04:07 UTC 2020

Dear Sirs/Madames,
I don’t pretend to be up to speed on the complexities of the Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement.
However, I do know that the internet has become vital to entrepreneurship in this age of ever decreasing financial security from traditional jobs. The ability to create and maintain an online business or support a brick and mortar operation on the web are critical to the livelihood of increasing numbers of people in the U.S. and the world, myself included.
The potential for wholesale prices of the .com moniker is deeply concerning and I ask you to consider the impact on the powerless end users when finalizing the amendment.
Sincerely,
Lynne Moses