Mohammed Asaduallah m.asaduallah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:07:39 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I recognize that a business needs to increase its prices to ensure it's
sustainable. However, I also believe any such increase should be reasonable
and are financially accessible to as many people as possible.

To raise your prices by more than 70% while paying $20 million to support
"system initiatives" without any transparency seems suspicious and the lack
of transparency brings into the ethics of this matter.

My hope is that ICANN will rethink its approach to price increase and
provide better transparency into its operations to create a fair,
accessible internet.

— Mohammed