[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

John-Michael Callaghy johnmichael at callaghyinvestigations.com
Mon Feb 10 22:20:17 UTC 2020

It sounds like this amendment will increase my costs as an end user
greatly, and I don't see the benefity to it. I am opposed to this
amendment.

John-Michael Callaghy, M.A.
Callaghy Investigations
4110 SE Hawthorne Blvd #226
Portland, OR 97214
www.CallaghyInvestigations.com
503-360-4273 <(503)%20360-4273>
PSID# 46846

[he/him]

*NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is CONFIDENTIAL and
may also be protected by ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGE.*

The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that unauthorized viewing, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission is in violation of the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, as well as Domestic and
International Laws and Treaties. If you are not the intended recipient of
this transmission, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
distribute, or copy this transmission, disclose its contents or take any
action in reliance on the information it contains.