[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I oppose ICANN decision

Mary Guilbert mary at newworldmachining.com
Mon Feb 10 22:23:46 UTC 2020

I oppose ICANN decision and changes to the contract it has with Verisign, Inc.

ICANN should have incorporated feedback from the community (Internet users).

Why did Verisign agreed to pay ICANN an additional $20 million dollars over five years to support ICANN's domain name system initiatives? What Initiatives?

How is ICANN going to spend the 20 million dollars? Who will ensure that the funds are properly spent on domain infrastructure? How much is going into the pockets of the board and top management?

Why are we going to pay more? How are things going to improve?

Mary Guilbert