[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increase

turlough kennedy kennedyturlough at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:25:01 UTC 2020

As a .com customer and user I come under the customer contract agreement
and that agreement states that as a customer I have a say and a right to
know when it comes to deals as it will impact me.  You have done none of
the above. Not only have you broken this agreement you have also overlooked
the laws set out by the UN. I do not agree to the increase to the .com
prices and if you do this to me then you have just forced me into something
against my will which is, at its core, a breach of human rights as outlined
by the EU and UN.

Under no circumstances do you have my permission or consent to set an
increase on my domain. Do you understand this?

Regards,
Turlough Kennedy