[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to Price Increase

Kurtis S-K kurtisstaplesking at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:40:16 UTC 2020

I've always invested in .COM because it's the first in mind domain for most
folks. By continually raising prices without a cost justification I think
most folks like myself will view this as a simple cash grab.

I think the fact these decisions are made arbitrarily behind closed doors
also opens up ICANN and VeriSign to questions of honestly and transparency.
I realize that the process is not meant to be democratic, or fair, but
rather to be profitable. However this doesn't in anyway absolve you from
decent conduct.

Kurtis Staples-King