[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I oppose this decision

Jorge Mena Romoleroux jorge at perxona.com
Mon Feb 10 22:43:13 UTC 2020

Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement
This is wrong!
If you want USD 20mm to finance your operations, then you ask the people
for it
NOT verisign or another private company!!!  Because that money will not
come cheap (if you know what I mean).
You must launch a campaign in gofundme, kickstarter or one of the other
funding sites and we will see what the "people" think of what you want to
do with that money....
I am sure you could raise 3 times that amount with a klever strategy.

*DO NOT PASS THIS ILLTHOUGHTOUT AMENDMENT*

Regards,

--
*Jorge Mena Romo-Leroux*
Perxona Ecuador