[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increase

G. van Leeuwen lionger at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:44:23 UTC 2020

Hello,

Please ensure that increase of the fees on the .com domains will not be raised.
It will not be good for a lot of business and will decrease globale accessibility towards .com domains.

This will decrease the .com business and lower the interest towards this type of domains.

For me personally I have about 80-100 .com domains at NameCheap, so please think about this.

It will keep me in business, I hope my voice is heard, thanks! 👍🏼

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ger van Leeuwen
Van Leeuwen Consultancy
06-26 026 026<tel:06-26%20026%20026> || mailme at gjvanleeuwen.com