[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Changes to Pricing .com

Kuan Yew Tan kuan at zuraimarketing.com
Mon Feb 10 22:47:29 UTC 2020

It's been brought to my attention by Richard of Namecheap that there are proposed changes that may result in increased prices for the .com domain name.

The lack of transparency for the additional funding and the proposed price increases without any valid benefits to the end user is not something that as a customer, I would endorse.

Should you continue this path, me, along with my peers will endorse a different TLD e.g. .org or an alternative.

Kuan Yew Tan