[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Maureen Graham maureenkeavy at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:51:23 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern:

I always disagree with deals made in secret and behind closed doors, but this is one that affects me personally. The new deal with Verisign can affect small businesses and working people more than anyone. Purchasing .com domain names is currently affordable for people and helps so much for having a space online to advertise, but increasing that cost could mean that many people never even bother with an online space or have it bought out from under them by someone with more money. Please consider how this affects the smaller entrepreneurs and creators.