[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN Increases

James Steel jpbrowser1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 22:52:11 UTC 2020

As a long term owner of  multiple domains, this is to register our disappointment in recent the proposed Amendment 3 agreement.

We understand that price increases over time are inevitable over time. What concerns us is the manner in which this arrangement has been negotiated, the lack of accountability involved in the process.  Because we end users have no alternative choices it is especially incumbent upon you to be transparent and forthright in your dealings and pricing.

James Steel

Visit Jim’s site at: StandingTrue.com