[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Icann amendment

Michelle Yom michelle at myomdesignstudio.com
Mon Feb 10 22:53:14 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

This is common technology trend to decrease infrastructure services. Let

VeriSign to improve their infrastructure.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Michelle Yom

MICHELLE YOM DESIGN STUDIO

Michelle Yom

Michelle at myomdesignstudio.com

+1 917 518 8400

Office: 61 9th Street, #B2, Brooklyn, NY, 11215

This email(and/or attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than a designated addressee is unauthorized. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from the computer on which you received it. We thank you for notifying us immediately.

P please consider the environment before printing this email