Shimrit Elisar kashka23 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:53:00 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I'd like to register my objection to the increase in .com prices.

I am a small business owner and a registrant of a .com domain name.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified. Any further
increases make it more difficult for small business owners like myself to
run our businesses.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business
dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Shimrit Elisar
London