[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] You greedymotherfuckers

Micah micahflock at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:02:12 UTC 2020

In light of our current political climate, a free and usable internet is
one of the few things that could remain positive. increasing the cost of
.com domains will only make it harder for small businesses and random
people who want to be part of this great thing called The Internet.

Your duty was to protect and conserve this great thing we've built
together. Don't ruin it for fucking pennnies, you dipshits.

Goddamn.