[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please maintain price caps for .com domains

Lynn C. Loi lynn.chiam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:05:55 UTC 2020

ICANN was created in part to introduce competition between domain name
registrars, and it has enabled everyday people like me to have a chance at
creating a small impact on others in the world by sharing our resources and
helping them get results.

Not maintaining price caps will counter the flourishing of the creators on
the internet, and drive more power into the hands of the few.

Please reconsider this move and maintain price caps for .com domains.

Thank you.

Lynn