[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price changes

Kevin Extremo kevinextremo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:08:01 UTC 2020

I have several .com domains and I run services on them that are mostly free
and out to help people. If you guys increase the prices for .com domains, I
will not be able to provide these services for much longer.

Some of these are quality of life services that wouldnt qualify for
monetary gain and charging for them would make no sense.

I urge you guys to reconsider and to remember the importance that .com
domains have to people. Its the most common and natural TLD and people most
easily remember it and naturally end up typing it.

Please dont ruin these domains for the sake of money gain as the .com TLD
benefits a lot of people who work hard to provide these services to help
the world be a better place.

Thanks,
Kevin.