[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] opposition to increase in .com costs

Lauri Elizabeth lauri at onkodoclinic.com
Mon Feb 10 23:13:26 UTC 2020

I would like to register my complaint about the proposed changes to the
contract with Verisign, Inc. which will increase the cost of .com domains
over the next 10 years. I support price controls on domain registration so
we can keep the internet affordable to small businesses.

Sincerely,

Lauri Elizabeth, LAc
Acupuncture & Alexander Technique
lauri at onkodoclinic.com    503.816.1443 <//503.816.1443>

Pronouns: she/her

Schedule return visits online at: https://laurielizabeth.as.me/

Review me on social media: www.laurielizabeth.com/reviews

This message and any attachments may contain confidential information meant
only for the addressee and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message or it has been addressed to
you in error, please immediately notify me by email and then delete this
email and any attachments.