icann at pixelrebel.com icann at pixelrebel.com
Mon Feb 10 23:13:39 UTC 2020

I have owned my domain for years.  My email, my identity is tied to this
domain.  This agreement will make my personal domain registration too
expensive to afford and force me to abandon my online identity and brand.

This agreement renders registration (which is already expensive considering
how small the overhead is for registrars) unattainable for the general
public.  Something stinks about this deal.  Instead of accepting $20
million from Verisign, why not just raise your icann fee?  I'd rather pay
your organization directly than enrich verisign which has a monopoly on the
.com TLD.

Regards,
Jamie Evans