[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] . Com purposed price increase

Andrew Francis lobeam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:16:51 UTC 2020

There are many individuals and small businesses who will be greatly harmed
in the purposed price increase. Many individuals such as myself don't
generate income from the domain names that I own and as such there would be
no use in my continued ownership of those domains which though I'm just one
individual, there are many like minded people who share my situation. The
end result will be the price driving small businesses and individuals who
make up the greater part of the  .COM  owners to seek other options such as
Facebook instead. Don't hurt the little people.