[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Wholesale price increase for .com users

Mark Ruffing1 markruffing7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:23:13 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have a band for which I recently purchased a domain name.  My resources for an internet presence and marketing are very tight, but I decided to set up a website because it was affordable.

I just heard about the possibility that large-scale domain name price increases were approved by ICANN.  I want to register my opposition to that initiative.  It is unreasonable and will cause an adverse affect on individuals and small businesses, like myself.

I ask that you reconsider this strategy and not go forward with these price increases.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark Ruffing
Next Life Band