[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Nonsense price increase

Carlos Hernández hola at codingcarlos.com
Mon Feb 10 23:25:53 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern:

As I've been reading, the amendment 3 will increase the domain's fees.

I don't have to explain the impact it will have on the internet, specially
in counties with low economies.

While in the US or Europe is not a big deal, in so many places in the world
even $1 USD is a HUGE difference in the price. Might mean to eat for three
days or not. To buy a domain, or not.

If this happens, it will be a stopper for people in those countries, and
also to their economies. And that was one of the benefits that the Internet
was giving them.

So, please, think also in situations outside our economic environments, and
the impact it will have in people's life.

Thanks for your time.