[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Avoid Increasing .COM prices without feedback!

Kevin Bissell kevin.t.bissell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:38:25 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern,

 I am a .com site owner & admin and want to express my concern about the
idea of making changes in secret without the feedback of the users who will
be affected by these changes.
At best, it makes you look bad. Doing so will no doubt cause
catastrophic changes to the way the internet is used by site and content
creators.

I encourage you to to reconsider this course of action before you cause a
problem that will get the attention and ire of nearly all internet users.

Sincerely,

Kevin Bissell
kevin.t.bissell at gmial.com