[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Lovely Threads Co lovelythreadsco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:43:30 UTC 2020

I completely disagree with this change, as it is a hindrance yet again from
an authority that is only motivated by profits. The internet by default
needs to be neutral, and there are many people who register these domains
to incubate business ideas or personal/creative projects. I myself
currently own about 12 domains but only 3 are being worked on. Hiking the
price up for ANY of these domains will become very costly and ruin future
plans for the domains.

Icann and VeriSign have NOT asked for permission to go ahead and do this,
and the majority of people I know will not be happy to be gouged in yet
another area of their lives.

Stop this madness.