[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com TLD

james palmisano jamesmpalmisano at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:51:36 UTC 2020

Hello,

 I received an email from namecheap regarding the price of .com TLDs. I
understand that there is a suggestion proposed that potentially increase
the price of .com domains.

If you could please point me to the pro and cons of this suggestion that
would be greatly appreciated.

Generally speaking I am not for actions which would increase the amount
being paid for services already reserved.

Hope this message helps characterize my feelings and if there are any
additional questions please let me know.

Best Regards
  James