[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3

Kimberly A film4kim at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:58:36 UTC 2020

We strongly disagree with your amendment 3 changes to .com and find it
harmful to the public domain. We further find it a shameful practice to
make such agreements and decisions in secret. Making such drastic changes
in price increases passed on to the domain name registrants will have a
harsh economic effect for us and eventually yourself. We respectfully plea
for a revised agreement to be set than the current one.

Thank you