[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM domain increases over the next decade

Kim Golter kim at jeremiahspromise.org
Tue Feb 11 00:07:42 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern:

I was troubled by the recent disclosure of an agreement made between ICANN and Verisign that allows an increase in the wholesale price to registrars for .COM domains every year for 8 out of the next 10 years. As a nonprofit leader, every dollar counts for us. Every, single dollar.  It’s hard enough to raise the funds necessary to fulfill the mission we have. To add more burdens in something so basic and ubiquitous as .com domains - which we rely upon - is confounding and oh so frustrating.

I hope your organization reconsiders. In fact, I urge it.

Respectfully yours,
Kim

Kim Golter
Founder/CEO