[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to Amendment 3 of the .COM registry agreement

Kevin Dangoor kid at blazingthings.com
Tue Feb 11 00:14:21 UTC 2020

As a private individual and small business owner, I have a few .COM domains. The proposed increase in the wholesale price of .COM domains seems entirely unjustified. As a software professional, I know how bandwidth and compute prices have been moving, and this increase of well beyond inflation strikes me as a money grab based on having a captive audience.

Kevin